- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site or other sites (social media sites, Amazon.com, etc.), or cookies, and how that information is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information we collect. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email, other direct contact from you, or from other sites/platforms like Facebook and Amazon.com, or via cookies (see cookies section below). We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship items like coupons, giveaways, or other items. We may also send you promotional emails, but you will always have the ability to unsubscribe from any such communications by either clicking the appropriate link in the communication or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
• See what data we have about you, if any.
• Change/correct any data we have about you.
• Have us delete any data we have about you.
• Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files containing a string of characters that can be placed on your computer or mobile device that uniquely identify your browser or device. What are cookies used for?
Cookies allow a site or services to know if your computer or device has visited that site or service before. Cookies can then be used to help understand how the site or service is being used, help you navigate between pages efficiently, help remember your preferences, and generally improve your browsing experience. Cookies can also help ensure marketing you see online is more relevant to you and your interests.
What types of cookies does Smart Flour Foods use?
There are generally four categories of cookies: “Strictly Necessary,” “Performance,” “Functionality,” and “Targeting.” Because smartflourfoods.com does not require a login, we may only use Performance and Targeting cookies. You can find out more about those cookies below.
- Performance Cookies. These cookies collect information about how you have used our site, for example, information related to the pages you’ve visited. We use these to better understand how our website is used and improve the experience.
- Targeting Cookies. Smart Flour Foods, our advertising partners or other third party partners may use these types of cookies to deliver advertising that is relevant to your interests. These cookies can remember that your device has visited a site or service, and may also be able to track your device’s browsing activity on other sites or services other than Smart Flour Foods. This information may be shared with organizations outside of Smart Flour Foods, such as advertisers and/or advertising networks to deliver the advertising, and to help measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign, or other business partners for the purpose of providing aggregate Service usage statistics and aggregate Service testing.
How long will cookies stay on my device?
The length of time a cookie will stay on your computer or mobile device depends on whether it is a “persistent” or “session” cookie. Session cookies will only stay on your device until you stop browsing. Persistent cookies stay on your computer or mobile device until they expire or are deleted.
First and third party cookies
First-party cookies are cookies that belong to Smart Flour Foods, third-party cookies are cookies that another party places on your device through our Service. Third-party cookies may be placed on your device by someone providing a service for Smart Flour Foods, for example, to help us understand how our service is being used. Third-party cookies may also be placed on your device by our business partners so that they can use them to advertise products and services to you elsewhere on the Internet.
How to control and delete cookies
You can find out more information about cookie settings and how to manage them at third-party information sites, such as www.allaboutcookies.org.
We take reasonable precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information (email address, name, etc.) via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. At the present time Smart Flour Foods does not collect any credit card information, as we do not sell our products on this site. Information included in orders for Smart Flour Foods’ products placed on other sites like Amazon.com are protected by those sites’ privacy and security capabilities.